Welcome to course registration for the 2024-25 school year for our current HHS students!
Parents and Guardians, your engagement is critical to student success and we encourage you to get involved in the course selection process! Please review and discuss your student’s selections with them.
Students, please be thoughtful and careful as you choose your courses. While we are here to help you, it is ultimately your responsibility to choose the correct courses and complete the process successfully.
If you need to make any changes to your selections, you will have two opportunities to do so:
- You can go into PowerSchool during the open enrollment period during January 16 – January 26
- You will have the opportunity to request elective changes during a two week window from April 22nd to May 3rd. Details about this process will be shared closer to those dates.
We will not be able to accommodate any elective changes at Material Pick Up days next year, so it is very important for the choices to be accurate.
Event dates and timelines:
- October 10 – January: Students will schedule a course selection meeting with their counselor.
- January 17 – 27: Power School will be open for students to finalize their course requests and enter them into Power School.
- Course catalog
- Elective Options
- Rising Freshman Course planning worksheet (sheet that allows you to plan out your courses to make sure you have a full day of classes selected)
- Freshman Elective “Cheat Sheet”
- Graduation Requirements
- Health Information Letter to Parents
- Physical Form
- Dental Exam Form
- Request to Administer Medication Form
- PE Uniform Order Form
ACADEMIC CONSIDERATIONS AND EXPECTATIONS
- Silver Cord