CDC, IDPH, ISBE & IHSA Guidance:
- February 25, 2022 – Updated CDC Guidance & Community Levels
- January 7, 2022 – IDPH & ISBE Announce Plans to Adopt CDC Isolation & Quarantine Guidelines
- December 27, 2021 – CDC Updates & Shortens Recommended Isolation & Quarantine Period
- August 25, 2021 – MCDH P-12 Interim School GuidanceAugust 4, 2021 – Guidance for COVID-19 Prevention in K-12 Schools
- August 2, 2021 – IDPH & IDPH Adopt Updated CDC Guidance for COVID-19 Prevention in K-12 Schools
- August 4, 2021 – IHSA Announces Updated All-Sports Policy
- CDC – Key Things to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines
- CDC – When Should I Get Tested for COVID-19
McHenry County Department of Health Community Resources:
- Visit the MCDH Dashboard for the most up to date data and metrics in McHenry County.
- August 4, 2021 – McHenry County K-12 Interim School Guidance
- Access COVID-19 vaccination information and opportunities on the MCDH website here.
Resources Available in Huntley 158:
- For social emotional learning resources, access Huntley 158’s Virtual Calming Room on the district website for mental health resources, anxiety and stress management tools and recommendations for families.
- Academic support opportunities and interventions will continue at all grades levels and in all buildings to ensure knowledge acquisition and foster student success.
- Bullying of any kind is not tolerated in Huntley 158. To report any instances of bullying in our schools, please use the Bullying Report Form on the district website so our staff may provide necessary support.
University of Illinois SHIELD COVID-19 Testing Informational Resources:
- Access an FAQ from the University of Illinois SHIELD program here.
- Informational Video: Shield Illinois K-12 Schools Collection Examples
- Informational Video: SHIELD Illinois: How the Saliva-Based PCR Test Works
District and building communications are sent via email, SMS/Text message, and/or voice alerts to families using our mass notification system, SwiftReach. Communications and district updates are also shared on our website at district158.org and shared on Facebook @District158 and Twitter @Dist158.
Please ensure email addresses and phone numbers are correct in PowerSchool and SwiftReach. For instructions on checking and updating your contact information, visit www.district158.org/alert/. For additional questions related to your student(s)’ learning, please email [email protected].
Respect, Patience and Understanding in Huntley 158:
All members of the school community are being affected by the ongoing pandemic in different ways, and all are reacting to those effects in different ways depending on their situations and viewpoints. The District understands and respects the diverse circumstances and viewpoints of our families and will continue to act in what it determines to be in the best interest of safety, health, and learning. All who engage with our schools will be expected to exhibit respect for each other and for the guidelines in place. Doing so will require patience and understanding as we all aim to do what is best for our families and community.