H158 Logo

If you need to update phone numbers or emergency contact information for your child, please email the information to the Registration Office. Be sure to include your student’s full name and, if possible, their student identification number.

Unless eligible for rights under the McKinney-Vento Act for homeless students, the following documents are required to provide proof of residency:

Category I – Home Ownership

Please provide the following:

Category II – Rental

Please provide the following:

  • Residential lease with proof of current payment and
  • Utility bill or driver’s license